Digital Project Manager - Creative
Digital Project Manager (Creative)
We are working with an exciting communications consultancy based in Central London and they are looking for a Digital Project Manager (Creative) to join them as soon as possible within their creative practice and help them take their digital offering to the next level.
The Digital Project Manager (Creative) will be a confident and articulate individual who can build strong relationships with internal stakeholders and external clients. They are looking for a hardworking and passionate Digital Project Manager (Creative) who wants to thrive in an award-winning creative agency.
The Digital Project Manager (Creative) will:
- Manage key client accounts and lead digital projects;
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders on the status of projects;
- Track the project deliverables and meet agreed deadlines;
- Reporting on success criteria for delivered projects by measuring results;
- Keeping track of latest digital campaign trends and analysing digital behaviour;
- Work alongside the existing digital team and creative designers.
- Working as part of a team to win new business;
- Develop existing client relationships as part of the business pipeline;
- Project managing the production of Corporate and Investor websites ranging from small campaign microsites to large international corporate sites for international businesses;
- Working alongside our design team and developers. Managing the project from beginning to end;
- Planning digital projects from the initial stages through to final delivery;
- Acting as the lead contact for clients during projects;
- Continuously assessing working methods and processes and making recommendations for improvement;
- Reviewing project resources and providing an analysis on whether they meet the demands of the project;
- Ensuring key Service Level Agreements are met;
- Overseeing the project's financial budget, notifying stakeholders of key cost implications, changes to budget, spending and cost changes.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Background in digital project management;
- Technical competence and understanding of Content Management Systems and web technologies;
- Evidence of working with project management methodologies would be an advantage;
- Multi-tasker with ability to juggle many projects;
- Passion for creating digital projects;
- Creative flair and innovative approach;
- Previous agency experience preferable but not essential.
- Proven experience of effectively managing projects large and small from brief through to delivery;
- Able to manage several projects concurrently;
- Adept at building effective client relationships and working with several stakeholders to deliver against targets;
- Strong communication with excellent verbal and written presentation, report writing and data analysis capabilities;
- Experience of identifying business opportunities, building client relationships and seeking new business;
- Previous experience in other agencies is desirable.