Designer - Graphic
We are pleased to be working with an amazing start up business based in Central London who are growing and in urgent need of a stylish Designer (Graphic) that has an amazing, minimalist and premium looking folio. They are not looking for someone that churns out designs to set briefs, they want someone that can set the bar in as far as clean design goes.
The Designer (Graphic) will be a key player in a fast paced start up and contribute to the growth and development of the brand and company. The Designer (Graphic) will not only design exceptional collateral, but provide art direction and strategic direction for the overall brand. This role will evolve in time to Head of Design.
The Designer (Graphic) will work across a varied set of briefs, from print campaigns to digital through to packaging design, so good clean examples of this type of work is essential. The Designer (Graphic) will be passionate about design, always high attention to detail and producing high quality work.
The Designer (Graphic) will:
- Is confident in presenting ideas to c suite employees, marketing teams and stakeholders around the business;
- Enjoys taking ownership of their work and ideas;
- Relish's the opportunity to design across a variety of channels, including print, social, digital and packaging. A pure breed graphic designer with a love for all things brand design and visual;
- Has a love for visual storytelling and thinks outside the box. Someone who doesn't create visuals with no substance. We are interested in the conceptual meaning and reasoning behind a design, not purely it's aesthetic appearance. (whilst this is still very important);
- Is a creative thinker who can translate strategic and marketing needs into beautiful brand work;
- Has an expert eye for detail and pixel perfection;
- Has varied design experience showing you can take and adapt a design or concept across a variety of channels;
- Has a positive attitude and willingness to learn and adapt with a fast, growing business;
- Can work well under pressure and tight deadlines. Juggling multiple projects at the same time.
We are looking for someone who:
- Is proficient in the Adobe design software;
- Has strong typographic skills;
- Keen eye for detail;
- Experience in print production and artworking process;
- Experience in liaising with clients and 3rd party project stakeholders.
The Designer (Graphic) will need to send through a clean, minimalist and eye-catching folio to be considered.