Business Analyst - SugarCRM
Business Analyst (SugarCRM)
A Business Analyst, who has SugarCRM experience, is needed to join an international law firm in London. Expect an all-encompassing role taking full responsibility for the smooth running of their SugarCRM platform.
With 12 offices and more than 500 staff, this award-winning global firm works with an international client base which includes the world's top law firms, financial institutions, investment funds and private individuals. Due to continued success they are now seeking a Business Analyst / Technical CRM Manager, who is SugarCRM certified, to develop Sugar to deliver an ambitious Client Intelligence strategy.
Joining as the Business Analyst / CRM Manager (SugarCRM) you will act as the technical lead for ‘all things' Sugar, tasked with improving workflows, efficiencies and the quality of information. Whether you are working with other teams to deliver the CRM strategy; identifying and delivering technical solutions; ensuring GDPR compliance; managing licensing / service provider agreements; troubleshooting and fixing bugs; collecting, reviewing and ensuring the integrity of data; developing reports or keeping up-to-date with SugarCRM improvements / developments, it will be your excellent Sugar development skills that ensures Sugar evolves as the hub for client intelligence and relationship management.
To qualify. You should be a Business Analyst / CRM Manager / SugarCRM BA / SugarCRM Administrator / SugarCRM Project Manager / SugarCRM Manager / SugarCRM Data Consultant / CRM Data Analyst or similar that demonstrates:
- Experience in a similar BA / Data role;
- You are SugarCRM certified;
- You are confident with your Sugar developer skills and supportive of the challenge's users face;
- You are interested in CRM technology to deliver better business development and management;
- Experience and familiarity with a least two of the following – Microsoft Excel; Databases; CRM Systems; E-marketing platform; Delivery of training;
- Excellent communications skills (both written & oral);
- You are familiar with a wide range of internal work processes using in a professional services environment – preferably law.
Joining this well established and secure company, you will undertake a central role with lots of responsibility and enjoy an excellent benefits package that includes medical insurance coverage, season ticket loans, childcare vouchers and an enhanced maternity package and much more.