CRM Data Administrator
CRM Administrator / Database Administrator
A CRM Administrator / Database Administrator is needed to join the Marketing and Business Development team for a leading international law firm in London. Expect to be involved in the day-to-day management of the CRM system working within a larger data management team.
With 12 offices and more than 500 staff, this award-winning global firm works with an international client base which includes the world's top law firms, financial institutions, investment funds and private individuals. Due to continued success they are now seeking a CRM Administrator / Database Administrator with superb attention to detail to join the team.
Reporting to the Business Development Analyst the CRM Administrator / Database Administrator will be responsible for the data integrity within CRM and address shortcomings via cleansing, system improvements, and training.
In more detail your duties / responsibilities as the CRM Administrator / Database Administrator will include:
- The day-to-day management of all data activities throughout the business;
- Management of out-of-date data and ensuring strict compliance with GDPR guidelines is adhered to;
- Licence management for new starters and leavers including following up on training queries;
- Provision of CRM advice and support within the Marketing Department;
- Vetting incoming bug reports or performance queries;
- Champion the CRM within the business to drive value from the new CRM system rolled out 4 years ago.
To qualify. You should be a CRM Administrator / Database Administrator / Information Management Administrator / CRM Database Administrator / CRM Coordinator / Data Administrator / GDPR Administrator or similar with a CV that demonstrates:
- Experience in a similar CRM administration / Information Management role within a professional services firm;
- Experience and familiarity with at least two of the following: Microsoft Excel Database; CRM Systems; E-Marketing platforms or delivery of Training;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Experience with databases and reporting;
- A familiarity with the integration between databases;
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team, as well as the ability to build rapport;
- You are a “self-starter” who takes initiatives but seeks guidance as appropriate;
- A high degree of accuracy and attention to detail;
- An interest in your continuous professional development.
Joining this well established and secure company, you will undertake a central role with lots of responsibility and enjoy an excellent benefits package that includes medical insurance coverage, season ticket loans, childcare vouchers and an enhanced maternity package and much more.
More searches like this
- Media & Advertising Research & Analysis £50,000 - £59,999 Permanent jobs in London (Greater)
- Banking, Finance & Insurance Research & Analysis £50,000 - £59,999 Permanent jobs in London (Greater)
- Technology & New Media Research & Analysis £50,000 - £59,999 Permanent jobs in London (Greater)
- Legal Research & Analysis £50,000 - £59,999 Permanent jobs in London (Greater)