PA and HR Officer
We are looking to appoint a PA and HR Officer to take responsibility for general administration and support for HR processes within the academy.
What we are looking for:
- An experienced graduate (or equivalent qualification), ideally with a CIPD qualification or working towards
- Excellent interpersonal, written and spoken communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to work under your own initiative
- An enthusiastic team worker
- Robust experience of HR administration within an office environment, ideally within a school setting
- Experience of managing a team.
As an employee with the Harris Federation, you will receive a generous benefits package, including performance and loyalty bonus, pension scheme (LGPS), Harris wellbeing cash plan and additional Harris benefits.
About Harris Primary Academy Peckham Park
Harris Primary Academy Peckham Park is a primary academy for local children. Our belief is that children thrive when they are consistently happy and safe at school. Whatever a child’s background or starting point, we want to make sure that they finish Year 6 with the academic skills, social skills and knowledge necessary to succeed. Every lesson at our school is creative and there is plenty of time for children to think, to play, to discover and wonder. In addition, from the age of 3, parents have the option to start their children in Harris Peckham Park Nursery.
Why work at Harris Primary Academy Peckham Park?
- The opportunity to help lay the foundations to build a safe, nurturing and inspiring environment, helping all children make the best start to their academic journey
- The opportunity to help children thrive and have a happy and safe primary school experience
- Generous Harris rewards and benefits package
Harris Primary Academy Peckham Park is part of the Harris Federation, a leading group of 47 primary and secondary academies. This enables us to offer you excellent training opportunities to support your career development.
If you would like to arrange a visit the academy or ask any questions, please contact the main office on 020 7639 6091.
Please note: academies may hold interviews as and when applications are received, and this job may be withdrawn at any point without notice. You will still be able to add information until the closing date, but you will not be able to submit your application. With this in mind, you are encouraged to apply as early as possible.
Harris academies are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS check, and where applicable, a prohibition from teaching check will be completed for all applicants. In line with our commitments to safeguarding, the Harris Federation uses preferred agencies and is unable to work with any agencies where Terms of Business have not been agreed by both parties prior to an engagement.