Segmentation & Targeting Specialist
A leading Global Financial Institution is seeking to employ a Segmentation & Targeting Specialist based in London.
Hours 35 per week/permanent.
Competitive salary offered.
The Segmentation & Targeting Specialist will have a strong digital and data marketing expertise to drive a personal and relevant customer experience on this organisation’s properties and in paid media channels via Adobe Audience Manager. They will work under the guidance of the Segmentation and Audience Creation Manager to ensure that segment properties when used in operations to the broader operations team and performance. This role holder will be responsible for reviewing and iterating the rules and behaviours that generate a segment to manage the trade-off between certain characteristics that include but not limited to size, performance and mutually exclusive.
The Segmentation & Targeting Specialist will ensure new behaviors/signals are defined, clearly articulate into contribution to the operational profile; examples including signals from analytics tags, external data sets procured via the DMP, advertising logs and CRM segments brought into the operational store. They will be responsible for ensuring correct and relevant audiences/segments are created/available to enable stakeholders to achieve their objectives and identify opportunities to better use this financial institution’s DMP (Adobe Audience Manager) for programmatic activity and other targeted paid digital display and search activities.
The successful candidate will be a graduate and will have the following:
- Proven track record of delivering best in class data segmentation and targeting strategies that have enable both inbound and outbound digital messaging.
- Strong Analytical ability and experience - excellent attention to detail, and the ability to work with complex data from a variety of sources, and to operate effectively where data is ambiguous or incomplete.
- Ability to quickly understand customer and operational considerations, e.g. risk.
- Previous experience in either Financial Services problem sets or dynamic messaging problem sets.
- Excellent understanding of project methodology, frameworks and best practice.
- Subject Matter Expertise of channel, including technical, commercial, market place and customer considerations.
- Innovative - the ability to approach things differently or do different things to deliver goals.
- Commercial focus - capable of identifying and quantifying key business drivers to achieve business goals.
- Highly developed communication skills, both written and verbal, to explain complex or technical issues.
- Pragmatic decision making skills, with the ability to make clear judgments based on a range of factors, e.g. commercials, risk, customer experience; determine the implications and make recommendations as needed.
- Excellent relationship management and influencing skills to satisfy a wide range of internal and external customers with conflicting priorities.
- High levels of resilience and self-motivation.
- People skills with the ability to share own Subject Matter Expertise to coach and develop others.
- Respectful of different cultures, previous experience in working with colleagues from across all entities.
Closing dates for applications 14th December 2018