Outpatients Senior Sister/Charge Nurse RGN
£36,000 - £42,000 p/a | 37.5 hrs| Days | Great Staff Benefits | Training & Development Prospects
An experienced RGN is required to work as Outpatients Senior Sister/Charge Nurse in a private hospital on the outskirts of Southampton.
What the hospital is offering the successful RGN Outpatients Senior Sister/Charge Nurse & details of the role:
- A competitive annual salary in the region of £36,000 to £42,000 depending on experience
- Full time hours of 37.5 per week
- Day shifts only
- A company pension plan and life assurance
- Private medical cover and health screening programmes
- Some fantastic opportunities for professional development and career progression within a national organisation
As RGN Outpatients Senior Sister/Charge Nurse, you will provide effective departmental management, ensuring excellent standards of clinical care and professionalism are maintained throughout the department. You will manage staff and resources alongside managing a clinical caseload and providing high quality nursing care in clinics specialising in Vascular, Urology, Ophthalmology, Colorectal, and Orthopaedic procedures.
Applicants for this RGN Outpatients Senior Sister/Charge Nurse position should meet the following criteria;
- Level 1 Adult Nurse/RGN with up to date NMC registration
- Experienced working in a hospital setting, with proven management experience in an outpatient setting, ideally within the private sector
- Experienced in staff management with excellent communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
- Strong clinical skills including recent experience in drug administration and cannulation
- Ideally have completed a recognised mentorship qualification
- Good working knowledge of best practices of care and quality assurance
To apply now or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Lee Hutchinson at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0362.