Development Coordinator - Suffolk - Mixed Developments
Our Client is a Property Investment and Strategic land developer and due to an increased workload is seeking a Development Coordinator to join their Development team in their Bury St Edmunds office.
- Qualified with a HNC in Construction or associated subject
- Hold 3 years post qualification experience
- Hold prior experience within a Consultancy, Housebuilder or Contractor
- Strong working knowledge of AutoCAD
- Undertake local plan submissions
- Geographical mapping
- Topographical surveys
- Preparation of Tow, concept and site plans
- Be involved in community engagement exercises
The role will offer you a very competitive starting salary and company benefits to match your relevant experience within the construction industry and Town Planning. In addition you shall gain valuable experience working on a variety on mixed used schemes across the South East.
To be considered please send your CV to email@example.com or alternatively call Lee Rimell on 01792 365106 to discuss further.