HR Assistant - Leading Venue
HR Assistant / Human Resources Administrator - (Leading Venue)
An experienced HR Assistant / Human Resources Administrator, who has exposure to outsourced payroll, is needed to join a world leading exhibitions and conference venue based near Canary Wharf and London City Airport. This is a rare opportunity for an ambitious HR Assistant / Human Resources Administrator to progress their career providing full HR administration support with the support of a professional HR team.
Reporting to the Head of HR, the HR Assistant / Human Resources Administrator, will provide full HR admin support and manage an outsourced payroll. You will have excellent attention to detail and enjoy taking full responsibility for tasks such as showing new users how to use the HR system; ensuring all data is inputted correctly and is up-to-date; administering all leaver and employment changes; supporting recruitment (conducting phone interviews, posting adverts etc.); updating training records and any other administration related to, payroll, employee relations or performance issues. You will get involved with implementing staff engagement initiatives such as organising team meetings, coordinating awards and updating notices for the company.
To qualify... You should be an HR Assistant / HR Administrator / Human Resources Administrator / HR Admin / HR & Payroll Assistant or similar with a CV that demonstrates:
- Some experience in a similar HR administration role;
- Experience managing a heavy admin workload and exposure to outsourced payroll;
- A desire to work in a fast-paced HR department;
- The ability to build effective relationships with line managers and employees in all levels of the business;
- Excellent IT skills, particularly Microsoft Excel and Word;
- The ability to demonstrate a professional, confident and ‘can do' attitude;
- Excellent organisation and time management skills;
- A calm composed manner but having a sense of urgency when necessary.
A degree background or CIPD qualification would be beneficial but is not essential.
In return the HR Assistant / Human Resources Administrator can expect a fantastic working environment with a superb benefits package that includes, contributory personal pension (maximum of 15%), private medical insurance cover (currently BUPA), 25 days annual leave, free onsite gym, season ticket loan scheme, cycle to work scheme, life assurance (4x salary), childcare vouchers, free onsite parking plus much more.
More searches like this
- Accountancy Secretarial & Administration £25,000 - £29,999 Permanent jobs in London (Greater)
- Legal Secretarial & Administration £25,000 - £29,999 Permanent jobs in London (Greater)
- Retail Secretarial & Administration £25,000 - £29,999 Permanent jobs in London (Greater)
- Travel, Leisure & Tourism Secretarial & Administration £25,000 - £29,999 Permanent jobs in London (Greater)