- Ref : CL03A
- Posted 2 weeks ago
Job Ref: CL03A
Benefits: Bonus, Pension
Start Date: ASAP
Are you experienced in infrastructure architecture?
Do you consider yourself a confident individual with an interest in cloud? If so, carry on reading as this opportunity could be the right fit for you....
Our client, a Global hosting company with business customers in over 120 countries are now looking for a Cloud consultant who is passionate about design and implementation to join their expanding team. They are looking for a confident, dynamic and innovative individual who has a solid understanding of Infrastructure principles and architectural design that has an interest in migrating into Cloud based projects. This is a fantastic opportunity to grow professionally and to get involved with many new great technologies.
Responsibilities for Lead Cloud Consultant are (but not limited to):
- Extensive experience in infrastructure architecture and design
- Leading service reviews, design and strategic meetings to internal team and external clients
- Building and maintaining relationships with clients
- Providing customer support
- Strategic planning and delivery
- Providing leadership to the design team
Skill required for Lead Cloud Consultant this role:
- Extensive experience working within Windows and Linux Environment
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written skills
- VMware solutions / Virtualisation
- Cloud solutions such as Azure or AWS
- Citrix, Hyper V, Xenapp, etc
If you have a relevant skill-set and find yourself available on the market, please do not hesitate to apply for this immediately. We look forward to processing your application immediately.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com