Digital Marketing Apprentice
Loch Associates Group is looking for a creative, intuitive and professional individual to work with their Marketing and Admin Team to contribute to our success and to enhance our brand and online presence. You will be conscientious, hard-working and a natural team player and be expected to get involved with ongoing marketing and admin projects
The successful applicant will contribute to the efficient operation of the marketing and admin team at the Loch Associates Group supporting the Administration Manager and the Marketing Manager, Solicitors, HR Consultants and other members of the Group. The individual maintains the professional image of the Group Companies through personal and telephone contact.
Reports to the HR Manager:
Primary Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned and/or the duties below may be amended from time to time.
Providing key administrative and marketing support to the fee-earners, including, but not limited to, the following key tasks:
- Assisting the marketing manager in managing the business’ social media channels
- Assisting with the creation and publishing of content for a variety of different digital marketing channels
- Monitor and report on our marketing performance
- Assisting the marketing manager with the preparation of documents and set up ahead of events
- Helping to set up events on our Eventbrite page
- Monitoring/Managing the booking numbers on events and providing the marketing team with updates
- Booking the fee earners onto various external and networking events and coordinating with their diaries
- Add new contacts and prospective clients onto CRM system
- Ensuring the office is set up efficiently each day by carrying out the ‘morning’ & ‘evening’ set up and clear away/security tasks of the office
- Scanning and filing of confidential documents
- Assisting the admin team with archiving of files
- Shredding of confidential documents at regular intervals
- Typing and admin support to fee earners
- Ordering and maintenance of office stationery for LAG Brighton Office
- Check the meeting room calendar daily ensuring the room is ready for any meetings & cleared following. Managing bookings to avoid diary clashing.
- Meeting and greeting visitors to the office
- Taking phone calls, providing information to callers and taking and passing on messages in a professional and timely manner (call handling training will be provided)
Other support to be provided as designated by the Administration Manager or Marketing Manager and in addition to the above (any conflicts in duties in terms of time management to be referred to the AM)
- Language Skills - Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information to clients and other employees you work with.
- Mathematical Skills - Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, whole numbers, common fractions and decimals.
- Reasoning Ability - Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions. Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardised situations.
- Social Media - The individual will be engaged with social media and have the intuition to create a successful post and to spark online conversation. The individual will have an understanding of the influence of social media and the web in modern day business.
- Attention to Detail
- Planning, Prioritising, & Goal Setting
- Relationship Management
- At least 5 x GCSEs (A*- C), or equivalent, including Maths and English (Grades 4-9) are essential
- Must have good IT and Digital skills