Outpatients Manager RGN
Up to £47,000 p/a | 37.5 hours | Day Shifts
A large private hospital in Croydon requires an experienced RGN with Outpatients experience to work Day Case Unit/Outpatient Manager on a full-time basis.
The successful candidate will be joining a customer and commercially focused Hospital Senior Management Team in an ideal location offering private parking and close links to public transport.
Details of this Day Case Unit/Outpatient Manager position are as follows:
- 37.5 hours per week on a permanent basis
- Day shifts
- An excellent annual salary of up to £47,000
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Private Healthcare and Life Assurance
Applicants for this Day Case Unit/Outpatient Manager position should meet the following criteria:
- NMC registered Level 1 Adult Nurse
- Have completed ALS/ILS and a recognised teaching/mentoring/assessing qualification
- Experienced managing staff, budgets, resources and service development and improvement in a clinical setting, including strong clinical leadership skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with a positive, proactive approach
- Strong clinical skills and knowledge, including cannulation and venepuncture skills
- Professional, adaptable and flexible to meet the needs of the service
For further details or to apply now, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment on 0203 963 0362 for more information.