An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Hospitality Manager to join the new team at:
Location: Buckingham House, Off Oxford Road, Gerrards Cross, Buckinghamshire, SL9 7DP
Reporting to the Registered Care Manager, the successful candidate will lead and supervise a team of Domestic, Hospitality and Housekeeping staff, ensuring the highest standards are maintained for all residents and staff. Applicants must be motivated, have excellent communication and interpersonal skills and be a team player.Package description
Competitive packageMain responsibilities
Our ideal Hospitality Manager will have the following skills and values:
- Previous experience of leading a Housekeeping team within a hospitality or care environment.
- An eye for detail.
- A flexible approach.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Satisfactory Disclosure completion upon successful application.
In return for this you will receive a competitive salary package plus:
- 5.6 weeks annual leave
- Fully funded training
- Development opportunities
- SimplyHealth cover after one years service, inc. cashback on medical and dental expenses
- Discounted Spa breaks
- PerkBox - a range of discounts and free monthly offers for a variety of high street shops and restaurants
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Cycle to Work scheme
- NEST pension plan
- Nurse referral scheme
- Rewards for 5, 10, 15, 20 and 25 years service
- Annual staff recognition MMCG Care Awards
Care is at the heart of what we do here at Maria Mallaband Care Group. Were an established family-run care provider, and we deliver care to over 3,500 residents across our 80+ care homes nationwide.
Our mission is to be the best quality; most highly regarded Care Provider in the United Kingdom and our vision is to create a home from home environment for both residents and staff.
We are committed to being an Investors in People employer, which means that we continually invest in your personal training and development. MMCG is a place where your career truly starts to grow.
All applicants will be subject to satisfactory references and all employees are checked against the Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS).
For further information about the role, call our recruitment line any time on 0808 163 9199.
You can find out more about life at MMCG on Facebook and Twitter:
Please be aware this vacancy may close earlier than the advertised closing date if sufficient applications have been received.
ID - MMCG3@@cboxEECAuthorisedOnly@@on@@cboxEECAuthorisedOnly@@ @@txtJobVacancies@@2@@txtJobVacancies@@