Pre-Assessment Nurse RGN
£28,000 p/a | 37.5 hrs | Days Only | Excellent Benefits & Progression
A leading national private healthcare provider currently requires an experienced RGN with experience in Pre-Assessment to join their Croydon hospital.
Details of this RGN Pre-Assessment Nurse position are as follows:
- A full-time contract of 37.5 hours per week on day shifts
- A competitive annual salary of £28,000
- A contributory pension scheme and private health cover
- Excellent opportunities for training, development and career progression
- Some great company benefits and a fantastic working environment
As RGN Pre-Assessment Nurse you will work closely with patients prior to planned surgical procedures, ensuring patients are both physically and psychologically prepared for the effects of their operation. You will undertake pre-operative assessments, ensuring patients are fit to undergo surgery and identifying and acting upon any potential health issues that may arise from the surgery.
Applicants for this RGN Pre-Assessment Nurse, position should meet the following criteria:
- NMC registered Level 1 Adult Nurse/RGN
- Demonstrate proven post-registration experience with recent Pre-Assessment experience
- Strong communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
- Demonstrate evidence of relevant professional development or clinical studies
- Motivated and able to deliver against targets
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0362.