Night RGNs - Ascot
We are seeking an individual with a caring nature who is ready for a new role in a comfortable and compassionate nursing home.
The successful candidate will provide professional clinical nursing to all residents and should have a genuine passion for working with the elderly. We take great pride in the training and development programme that we offer our employees. We believe in career and educational development that will enhance your portfolio of nursing skills.
About the Role:
- Promoting the highest standards of clinical nursing throughout the nursing home
- Overseeing the day-to-day care of patients and the administration of required medication
- Planning, implementing and supervising the provision of quality care
- Maintaining the required medical documentation
- Upholding residents' rights to privacy, dignity and choice
- Reporting any ill health among the residents and request professional visits when necessary
- Familiarising yourself with, and strictly adhering to, company policy and procedure and Care Inspectorate guidelines
- Abiding by the Nursing and Midwifery Council's (NMC'S) code of professional conduct
- In the absence of the Home Manager, delegating daily workload, ensuring effective and cost efficient use of manpower
- Must be a registered nurse (current PIN number with NMC)
- Experience with Care Home Nursing or in a similar environment
- A genuine desire to work with the elderly
- The ability to communicate clearly and concisely, along with excellent listening skills
- The ability to maintain a positive attitude at all times
- The ability to comfortably and competently supervise other staff members
The successful candidate will provide professional clinical nursing to all residents and should have a genuine passion for working with the elderly.
TFS Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.
TFS Healthcare will make reasonable adjustments and provide support for anyone who needs it either to apply or to succeed in the role. We will also support people to access our clients' organisations with sensitivity, respect and care.