We are looking for a management accountant to join our client, a forward-thinking historic business in Devon.
Working closely with the head of finance, this is a varied and interesting role that will see you as a fundamental function in the Finance team. It will give you the chance to enhance your skill-set across several areas and progress with the business.
Joining a friendly and engaging environment you will be encouraged to challenge yourself and share your knowledge and work.
As a Management Accountant, you’ll provide accurate and timely management information to the business.
Other responsibilities include:
- Complete bank, Intercompany, currency and credit card reconciliations
- Process online bank payments and manage foreign trade payments
- Update and maintain the cash flow model
- Produce management accounts
- Assist with the year-end accounts
- Produce ad-hoc reports
- Create system back-ups
We are looking for the following:
- Previous experience
- CIMA or ACCA part qualified
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity, please send us a copy of your CV and a covering note.