We are recruiting Care assistants for luxury complex in Ascot to work days or nights.
The salary for our Care Assistants is: £8.00 - £8.50 for carers
The day shift for our Care assistants is 7.30am - 8.30pm with a 1 hour unpaid lunch break
The night shift is 7.45pm - 8.15am with an hour paid lunch break
The Twilight shift is 6pm - midnight (5 out of 7 shifts)
Overtime is available.
Training is given to our unqualified carers including Apprentice Levy courses i.e. NVQ
Do you have a passion for Care?
We are a leader in the luxury care home market, offering the best to our clients and we are looking for exceptional HCA's to join our care team.
Care assistants role
- Our Care assistants must promote and deliver person-centred care within our care philosophy.
- Our Care assistantsWork within a team ethos with the resident's choices, dignity, independence and personal safety being at the core of all care and support activity.
- Our Care assistants must provide direct care to residents involving, washing, assistance with dressing, help with mobility and support with food and fluid intake.
- Provide on-going support for the residents, their family and the Care Services Team.
- Our Care assistants must have the ability to communicate well, both written and verbally
- Our Care assistants must also be flexible and pro-active individual able to work in a team.
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Ability to organise and prioritise workload under pressure
- Medically able to carry out duties and responsibilities
- A passionate individual ready to develop and learn new skills in order to progress in your role.
About our Benefits.
Competitive pension scheme
Free uniforms that are attractive and practical
Free eye care tests and options for funding towards future spectacles if required
Cycle to work scheme
Savings on Childcare
A variety of motor related offers
HCA / SUPPORT WORKER / CARER / CARE WORK / NVQ 2
Yellow Hat UK is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.