Staff Nurse RGN
£14.50 - £16 p/h | 36 hrs | Nights | General Nursing Home | Good CQC | NQ Nurses Considered
A small general nursing home in a village near Worksop is currently looking to recruit an RGN qualified Staff Nurse.
The home offers 24-hour care to older adults with elderly frailties and disabilities, in addition to supporting those with medical conditions requiring long term care.
Details of this Staff Nurse RGN vacancy and what the successful candidate will receive:
- 36 hours per week
- Night shifts only
- Competitive hourly rates of pay from £14.50 to £16 depending on experience
- An excellent working environment in a fully CQC compliant home
As Staff Nurse, you will coordinate and participate in the effective planning and delivery of resident care along with safely and managing and administering medications.
Newly qualified RGNs will be considered for this position, and it is essential that applicants meet the following criteria:
- Qualified Adult Nurse
- Up to date NMC registration/Pin Number
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- A caring and compassionate nature and a passion for providing high quality care
To apply now or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Pete Brown at SYK Recruitment now on 0113 487 5001.