Theatre Practitioner - Birmingham - Limited Company's allowed Private hospital
We have an opportunity for a Theatre Practitioner to join their team of staff in the Theatre department.
This is a FULL time role for 37.5 hours a week. The role holder will be required to cover a flexible shift pattern.
Duties of this role include:
- To provide quality planned care for patients during their peri operative phase of care
- To support and assist in the management and organisation of care provision within the Operating Department
- Assist in the delivery of patient care
- Contribute to quality improvement
- Develop and enhance the skills and knowledge of others and self
My client is committed to being a national living wage employer and offer a competitive starting salary alongside access to a wide range of employee benefits, including:
- Healthcare Private Medical Scheme
- Staff Pension Scheme
- 25 days holiday per annum
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Registered Practitioner with NMC or HCPC registration
- Approved/recognised anaesthetic course.
- Candidates with SFA qualification, and experience in Ophthalmic and Neuro scrub will be an advantage
- To work across multiple surgical specialities in either the scrub or anaesthetic role
- Qualified nurse or ODP - mentorship preferable but not essential.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- BMI Competencies
- Experience of applying clinical reasoning skills across a range and varied patient case mix and competent across a range of skills (Desirable)
- ENB 998 and/or mentorship course and/or D32/33/A1 (Desirable)