Registered Nurse ( RGN / RMN / RNLD ) - Nursing Home
Job Title: Staff Nurse
Location: Chorleywood , Hertfordshire
Salary: Up to £18.00 per hour ( £33,600 to £44,900 per annum ) negotiable depending on experience, qualifications and capabilities.
Hours: Full-Time or Part-time hours available ( Options: 24, 36, 42 or 48 hours )
Shifts: Days or Nights available depending on your preference
* Paid Breaks & Excellent Benefits Package *
Further Information: A fantastic new opportunity has arisen for a skilled and highly-motivated Registered Nurse to work within a friendly Nursing Home with modern facilities, based near the village of Chorlewood. This reputable Home provides both residential, nursing and dementia care for elderly individuals, as well as care for young adults with physical disabilities.
Each resident receives tailored and personalised care packages to their needs and they are all treated as an individual, achieving the right balance between care and independence. The service is always focused on offering an attentive, friendly and homely environment, and providing the highest quality care to all residents. We are looking for either newly-qualified or experienced nurses who share this passion for quality care. You will be rewarded with progression opportunities, as well as development and excellent clinical training.
The company has an excellent, award-winning reputation, being part of the top 25 places to work for in the Sunday times list 6 times, and comes highly-recommended by current employees, which makes this a very attractive opportunity and a highly sought-after company to work for.
- Access to an award-winning career development path, including paid training from the company's own business school, with NVQ to Masters' Degree courses available
- Unique profit shares - all profits from each site are recycled back into the facilities
- Childcare vouchers
- Retail discounts - including M&S, Sainsbury's, IKEA, Argos, Boots, Harrods and many more
- Holiday and travel discounts
- Leisure savings including cinema, restaurants, theme parks and attractions
- Paid breaks
- Discounted health club membership
- Employee assistance helpline
- Stakeholder pension plan
- Excellent career progression opportunities to work towards management / senior roles
- Preceptorship programme for newly-qualified nurses
Applicants must be RGN or RMN or RNLD trained and must hold a valid PIN. All applicants should be eligible to live and work in the UK without restriction.
For more information or to apply for this position, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Jasmin Corbet on 01489 774 216.
All applications and enquiries will be strictly confidential. APPHC