Night Staff Nurse - RGN / RMN
AL2910 Night Staff Nurse RGN/RMN
£16.16 p/h | 33 - 44 hrs available | Nights | Elderly & Dementia Care Home
A Kidderminster elderly nursing home currently has an RGN/RMN Night Staff Nurse vacancy.
What the Night Staff Nurse RGN/RMN role will entail and what the home is offering:
- 33-44 hours per week on night shifts
- Competitive hourly rates of £16.16
- Ongoing training and development
Duties for this Night Staff Nurse RGN/RMN role will include medication management and administration, leading care assistants in the delivery of person-centred care and ensuring care documentation is up to date
The qualities and skills our client require in a Night Staff Nurse RGN/RMN:
- Qualified Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
- Current NMC registration
- Some post-registration experience, ideally within elderly care
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Well organised, with good attention to detail and a passion for providing high quality care
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Oliva Rock at SYK Recruitment now on 0121 752 1896.