Theatre Scrub Practitioner RGN/ODP
£33,559 - £35,000 p/a | 37.5 hrs | Days | Excellent Staff Benefits | Scrub Experience Essential
A leading private hospital in the Kingston Upon Thames requires a Theatre Nurse/RGN or Theatre Practitioner/ODP with scrub experience to join the Theatres Scrub Team.
Details of this Theatre Scrub Nurse/Practitioner RGN/ODP position and what the hospital has to offer are as follows:
- 37.5 hours per week on a permanent basis
- Day shifts only (some flexibility is required to work long/evenings shifts, weekends etc)
- A competitive annual salary from £33,559 to £35,000 depending on experience
- Opportunities to undertake training, development and to progress your career
- A contributory pension scheme and life assurance cover
- Private medical cover
- Staff counselling schemes, childcare vouchers and subsidised meals whilst on duty
As Theatre Scrub Nurse/Scrub Practitioner RGN/ODP, you will work with patients undergoing a variety of surgical procedures including general surgery, orthopaedics, gynaecology, ophthalmic, plastics and endoscopy. You will contribute to the delivery of a safe and effective clinical service which meets and exceeds both regulatory requirements and customer expectations.
Applicants for this Theatre Scrub Nurse/Practitioner RGN/ODP position should meet the following person specification:
- NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN or HCPC registered Theatre Practitioner/ODP
- Demonstrate at least 6 months experience working as a Theatre Scrub
- Willing to further develop your skills and knowledge
- Confident in undertaking all aspects of clinical care required to a high standard
- Flexible to cover a range of shift patterns to meet the needs of the theatre
To apply now or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0362.