Pre-Assessment/Outpatients Staff Nurse RGN
£28,000 - £32,000 per annum | 37.5 hours | Day Shifts
A vacancy has arisen in a private hospital in the Leatherhead area for a qualified Pre-Assessment or Outpatients Nurse to work across both Outpatients and Pre-Assessment departments.
Duties of this role will include conducting face to face and telephone patient assessments along with contributing to the safe and effective patient care delivered before, during and following Outpatient procedures. You will be providing care to adults undergoing varying surgical interventions including orthopedics, spinal, general surgery, colo-rectal, gynecology, breast, ENT and many more.
Details of this Pre-Assessment/Outpatients Staff Nurse RGN role and what our client is offering:
- An excellent annual salary from £28,000 to £32,000
- A contributory pension scheme and life assurance as well as, private medical cover and wellness screening programmes
- Working 37.5 hours a week on day shifts only
- Childcare vouchers plus a range of transport discounts and free off-site parking
- Excellent opportunities for training, development and career progression
Applicants for this Pre-Assessment/Outpatients Staff Nurse RGN position should meet the following criteria:
- NMC registered Level 1 Adult Nurse/RGN
- Demonstrate post-registration experience and skills in Outpatients and/or Pre-Assessment, ideally with experience in both
- Experienced in a variety of procedures and willing to further develop your skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
For further details or to apply now, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment now on 0203 963 0362 for more information.