We are currently recruiting for a client's spectacular Dental Practice in South Westondon and require a GDC Registered Dental Nurse / Receptionist for a permanent Full Time role.
The position is a mix role of nursing and covering reception, this is a long term permanent role. The position will be a split role where the successful candidate will be in surgery and sometimes cover reception when required. Trainee dental nurses will be given training for reception.
- Dental Nursing duties to be in line with the current GDC Standards
- Assisting the Dentist and/or Hygienist with all clinical aspects within the surgery
- Providing excellent patient care
- Maintaining cross infection control, equipment and materials.
- Adhering to the systems and protocols in line with Company strategy, goals and values
- Applying proficient surgery procedures, ensuring the best utilisation of surgery time.
- Reception duties to include high quality reception and administrative duties
- General cleaning duties
Salary: £10 ph
Working hours: Mon. Tue, Thurs - 8:30am-5:30pm
Wed - 10:30am-7:30pm
Fri - 9:00am - 1:30pm
The Successful Candidate Must:
- Be reliable, mature, punctual, willing to learn, presentable and hard working.
- Possess the ability to work under pressure
- Have at least 1 year previous Dental Nursing Experience
- Be GDC registered
- Be passionate about Dentistry
- Be prepared to undertake a DBS Check
- Be Hep B Vaccinated
- Be Able to demonstrate and excellent can-do attitude
- Have Excellent organisational skills