RGN Staff Nurse – Surgical Ward
£29,000 - £31,000 p/a | 37.5 hrs | Excellent Benefits | Flexible Shifts
SYK Recruitment is currently looking to recruit an experienced RGN to join a leading private healthcare provider, working as Surgical Ward Staff Nurse in a private hospital in Canterbury.
Details of this Surgical Ward RGN/Staff Nurse vacancy are as follows:
- Full time hours of 37.5 per week
- An excellent annual salary in the region of £29,000 to £31,000 depending on experience
- Fantastic staff benefits including life assurance, private medical cover, a company pension scheme and much more
- Ongoing training and development opportunities
The Surgical Ward Staff Nurse role will involve assessing patient needs and creating, implementing and evaluating care plans, ensuring that excellent standards of care are maintained, and that patient experience is second to none. You will be primarily working with patients following elective surgery.
The necessary skills, qualities and attributes our client require in a Surgical Ward RGN/Staff Nurse:
- Level 1 Adult Nurse/RGN with a valid NMC pin
- Post-registration experience in an acute or surgical ward setting
- Well organised with strong planning skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
If you are interested and would like to apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further details, please call Lee Hutchinson at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0339.