Company: Ashfield Healthcare
Position: Healthcare Assistant Phlebotomist
Territory: Central London
Vacancy: Permanent - Full Time
Ashfield are looking to recruit a Healthcare Assistant Phlebotomist to work on a exciting programme which will involve patient home visits to obtain blood samples. These Healthcare Assistant roles are non-promotional working in partnership with the NHS and patients to improve health outcomes.
* We are looking for healthcare assistants to work within an innovative project that demands a high level of autonomy, flexibility, energy, passion and commitment.
* Hands on patient care.
* Education of healthcare professionals, patients & carers.
* Development & delivery of best practice.
* Care closer to home.
* Current certificate / phlebotomy experience.
* Satisfactory enhanced DBS Disclosure or equivalent (Scotland and Northern Ireland).
* Satisfactory pre-employment medical checks.
Ashfield is a fast-paced place to work where you will be highly valued. We'll give you all the support, training and encouragement you need to deliver first-class results for our clients. With an international reach and great support, the opportunities here are wide and diverse.
It's our people that have made us successful, and we are committed to our values. Quality, Partnership, Ingenuity, Expertise and Energy.
Successful candidates will benefit from a car, laptop, pension, healthcare and an excellent reward and recognition package. Please note that the ability to drive is a requirement of this role.
If you would like to be considered for this exciting opportunity please select "APPLY NOW" below.
Please note if you have not heard from a member of the resourcing department within 7 days your application has been unsuccessful at this stage.
Thank you for your interest in Ashfield.