An exciting opportunity has arisen for a qualified Dental Nurse to join a dental practice in Putney. The company is looking for a Dental Nurse, with exceptional communication skills and a personable approach to patients and clients. The role is full-time. Working hours would be:
Tuesday - 9:00am-6:00pm
Wednesday - 9:00am - 6:00pm
Thursday - 9:00am - 6:00pm
Friday - 8:40am - 4:00pm
Saturday - 8:00am- 1:00pm
Salary: £10-£11 per hour + (depending on experience)
As a Dental Nurse your responsibilities will be:
- Delivery of a world class client experience.
* Assisting the Surgeon in the treatment room.
* Preparing clients for treatment.
* Providing aftercare advice following treatment.
* Supporting the Practice Manager with ensuring the delivery of high quality care in accordance with internal and regulatory standards.
* Sterilisation procedures.
* Decontamination procedures.
To be a successful Dental Nurse you will have the following skills and experience:
- Previous experience as a Dental Nurse.
* Must be GDC registered.
* Familiar with CQC requirements.
* Strong IT skills and must have an excellent command of English Language (written and spoken).
* Excellent communication skills.
* Excellent care delivery and customer service skills.