Infection Prevention and Control Lead
£45,000 p/a | 37.5 hrs | Days | Excellent Benefits
An RGN with extensive experience within Infection Prevention and Control is required by a private hospital in Guildford to work as Infection Prevention and Control Lead and Practice Based Educator.
Details of this Infection Prevention and Control Lead RGN position:
- A competitive annual salary of up to £45,000
- 37.5 hours per week on days only
- A company pension scheme and life assurance
- Private healthcare
- Ongoing training and development opportunities
In this role, you will work closely with the Director of Clinical Services to develop, audit and improve procedures, ensuring risk analysis and assessments are thoroughly carried out and regularly reviewed.
You will ensure all hospital staff complete mandatory Infection Control training and you will be heavily involved with the compilation and face to face delivery of this training.
Applicants for this Infection Prevention and Control Lead RGN should meet the following criteria:
- Registered General Nurse with up to date NMC registration
- Have completed a post registration qualification in Infection Prevention and Control with specialist experience in a senior role in this area
- Have completed a teaching and assessing qualification such as ENB998 or a recognised equivalent and confident teaching and training staff
- Strong leadership and communication skills, demonstrating clinical credibility
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Lee Hutchinson at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0362.