Administrator - Ireland Covering Maternity Leave for 10months.
As a Home Administrator you will be responsible for ensuring the administration of the home runs smoothly and effectively; assisting the Care Home Manager in all aspects of the home’s administration.
As the first point of contact you will help ensure a positive first impression is created with all visitors to the Care Home.
So as a home administrator what do you need to do to make this happen?
• Present a professional and caring first contact for all those who visit or telephone the Care Home
• Manage the financial administration that supports the business of operating a Care Home
• Support the centralised sales, purchase ledge and payroll systems by providing accurate information to meet required deadlines
• Play a key role in the safeguarding of all company, public and personal monies
• Take an active role in marketing the Care Home, providing initial information and best advice to enquiries
• Support the Home Manager with administrative and secretarial duties
In order to be a Home Administrator you should have an ability to understand and use a variety of computer based systems, with a working knowledge of accounting procedures. An ability to produce accurate, effective and engaging documentation. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills in order to communicate with professional bodies and their representatives, relatives’ patients and colleagues alike.
It is essential you have the following:
5 GCSE’s A-C including Maths and English
RSA stages I and II in Word Processing
Minimum of 1 years’ experience in an administrative role
Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office to include – Outlook, Excel and Word
If you would like to join our team and help to provide an excellent service, please click on apply now.