Registered Nurse ( RGN / RMN / RNLD ) - Nursing Home
Registered Nurse ( RGN / RMN / RNLD )
Salary: £15.50 per hour ( around £35,300 per annum ) - negotiable depending on experience, qualifications and capabilities
Hours: Full Time or Part Time hours available - very flexible - Options of hours available - 12, 24, 36, 42 or 48 hours per week - you can choose depending on your preference
Shifts: Days or Nights available - paid breaks - 8am - 8pm OR 8pm - 8am
Contract type: Permanent
*Salary Equivalent to NHS Band 5 & 6*
Further Details : We are currently looking for a motivated and enthusiastic Registered Nurse to work within a beautiful General Elderly and Dementia Nursing Home located in Glasgow. The Nursing Home caters their care to each person and has facilities to support various care types including: Convalescence, Parkinson's, Palliative Care and Dementia Care.
The service enjoys an excellent reputation for care quality and succeeds in offering an attentive, friendly and homely environment. Staff morale is very high and they have excellent working conditions. The home offers a warm and friendly environment.
The Home Manager has been with the company for a substantial amount of time and is highly-qualified in various areas of nursing, so would be keen to invest time into the training and development of all staff. There are also plenty of opportunities to undertake additional training courses externally on top of the extensive in-house training.
The Manager is able to accommodate both part time and full time hours. They are able to be flexible with regard to shift pattern, so you will be able to choose permanent day shifts or permanent night shifts or a mixture of both if you prefer.
This home is currently offering a £1000 Welcome Bonus for new nurses who join the home.
Person Specification: Applicants must be RGN or RMN or RNLD trained and must hold a valid PIN. All applicants should be eligible to live and work in the UK without restriction. We welcome applications from newly-qualified or experienced nurses as a full preceptorship programme is available.
Employee Benefits include:
- Comprehensive training scheme - all statutory training plus specific training as per the needs of your role e.g. Medication Management, Tissue Viability, Wound Care, Dementia Care
- Preceptorship programmes for newly-qualified nurses
- Clear career development pathways and progression within the company
- £1000 welcome bonus
- Relocation package available up to £1000 for those relocating within the UK
- Reimbursement for the cost of your NMC PIN to be renewed
- Annual pay reviews
- Health Benefits e.g. free eye tests, discounted gym membership, flu vaccine
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Travel discounts
- Cash Plan discount card
- The cost of your DBS Check with be paid for by the company (£44)
- Hot meal provided whilst on duty
- Free uniform provided
- Paid Breaks
- Free parking
- National Employment Savings Trust pension
- Life assurance
- Indemnity insurance
- 28 days' annual leave including bank holidays
- Sick pay
For more information regarding this vacancy, please contact Erin Giles on 01489 774 204 or send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org