Applocum are a healthcare recruitment specialist offering long and short term ad hoc work across the UK for Healthcare proffesionals.
Are you looking for a challenging and rewarding nursing role within the prison sector that offers you the flexability to choose your shifts based on your availability?
Prison nursing roles offer a stimulating experience with no two days being the same. The right candidates will be supporting in mates to manage both their physical and mental health.
A typical day may see you reviewing patient’s history, undertake relevant examinations and tests, wound care and fracture clinic treatment.
Skills & Experience:
- Qualified RGN
- Current NMC pin
- Minimum 6 months of experience in working in a similar role (desirable)
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Compassionate and sensitive to a Service User’s needs and choices.
- Ability to liaise with outside agencies and other professionals.
- Ability to work autonomously and productively as part of a team
- Candidates must have a satisfactory DBS Check.
- Prison vetting (can be completed by our compliance team)
Why choose Applocum
- Weekly pay
- LTD companies accepted or PAYE
- High/Competitive pay
- Enhancements for public holidays
- Enchantments at weekends
- Flexible sessions to suit you
- Quick and easy registration
- Your own personal recruitment consultant
- Golden Hello Cash on completion of first shift