Anaesthetics Nurse/Practitioner RGN/ODP
£33,000 - £38,000 p/a | 37.5 hrs | Days | Excellent Staff Benefits
One of the nation’s leading private healthcare providers currently requires an experienced Anaesthetics Nurse/Practitioner to join the highly skilled team at their private hospital in Croydon.
This is a full-time, permanent position and details of this Anaesthetics Nurse/Practitioner RGN/ODP post are as follows:
- 37.5 hours per week on a permanent basis
- An excellent annual salary in the region of £33,000 to £38,000 depending on experience
- Day shifts only
- Private healthcare plans
- A company pension plan and life assurance
- A generous annual leave allowance
- Ongoing opportunities for training, professional development and career progression within a leading international healthcare organisation
As Anaesthetics Nurse/Practitioner RGN/ODP, you will play a key role in the management and delivery of patient care, ensuring the highest standards of safety. You will work within a strong theatres team and will support and mentor junior team members in addition to further developing your own skills and knowledge.
Applicants for this Anaesthetics Nurse/Practitioner RGN/ODP position should be:
- Qualified as an Adult/General Nurse/RGN with NMC registration or as a Theatre Practitioner/ODP with HCPC registration
- Extensive experience in anaesthetics and pre-operative care
- Confident in undertaking all aspects of clinical care required to a high standard
- Work well within a team and in high pressure situations
- Willing to further develop your skills and undertake any required training
- Flexible in relation to shift patterns and working hours depending on the needs of the department
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0362.