Clinical Services Manager
Clinical Services Manager
Up to £41,496 per annum (Depedning on experience)
PLUS A £5000 LOVE BUPA BONUS!!!
Green Gates, Oxford
About the role
- You will play a key role within the home, overseeing and assisting every aspect of nursing care and activities within the home. You will be responsible for creating and updating individual care plans for our residents as well as maintaining clear, accurate, up-to-date medication records
- Drawing on your clinical experience, you will provide valuable support, guidance and assistance to the team around you
- By creating and developing strong relationships with key partners within the community, you will play an important role in strengthening the Bupa brand and raising the care home's profile
- You'll ensure adequate staffing is always maintained within the home through efficient management of staff rotas, and from time to time, will provide cover out of hours, as required
- You will work a 40 hour week Monday - Friday and be expected to sometimes be on call and cover some weekends when necessary.
Who we're looking for
- You will be a level one Registered Nurse
- You will possess a sound and up-to-date knowledge of tissue viability, infection control and care planning
- With a real understanding of the benefits that the right nursing care can bring to residents' lives, you will champion independence, choice and dignity by delivering the highest quality care to our residents
- An ability to build a warm rapport with residents and their families
- A natural educator, you will continually seek to share your knowledge of elderly care with those around you
- A good time manager, who can prioritise effectively and work independently.
Why do Nurses choose Bupa?
- A £5000 Love Bupa Bonus*
- NMC annual pin payment covered**
- Staff referral bonus of up to £1000 per referral
- We cover the cost of your DBS Check (£44)
- Choose weekly hours that suit you - Full time, Part time and bank contracts available
- Child care vouchers
- Re-validation Champions
- Bupa's specially designed Nurse Pathway
- Continuous CPD and access to external scholarships and academic development
- Autonomy to practice
- Preceptorship Programme for Newly Qualified Nurses
- Accelerated Career Progression
- Access to employee health benefits and discounts
- Interest free travel ticket loans
- Recognition schemes including personal bests and annual National Care Home Awards
- Smile Everyday - a health and well-being package available to all permanent employees giving access to 24/7 health lines along with online well-being tools
About the home
Just five miles from Oxford city centre, Green Gates can be found in a pleasant, leafy part of Summertown. The stunning Victorian building has been updated and modernised to provide a high level of comfort and care but has also retained many of the house's original features - including the impressive stained glass windows in the entrance hall.
We aim to create a homely environment at Green Gates, and our residents' comfort is our highest priority. Green Gates employs dedicated, well trained staff who provide 24-hour care and support in a professional and respectful way.
Who we are
Bupa Care Homes provides expert nursing, dementia, residential and specialist care to almost 9,000 people in over 140 UK homes. Our purpose is to help people live longer, healthier, happier lives.
Dedicated to making lives better.
Bupa is committed to an environment which will attract, retain and motivate its people. Bupa aims to ensure that every applicant to, or employee of is assessed for employment, promotion and development solely on the basis of personal merit and qualifications, regardless of gender, sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.
* Payment will be made after completion of one year's service.
*Based on a 36 Hour Contract, anything less will be pro-rata and terms and conditions apply. Direct applications only.