Outpatients Staff Nurse RGN
£21,000 - £28,888 p/a | 37.5 hrs | Days Only | Excellent Staff Benefits | Training, Development & Progression
A small private hospital in Oxford currently has an RGN Staff Nurse vacancy in their Outpatients Department.
Details of this Outpatients RGN Staff Nurse position and what the hospital is offering:
- 37.5 hours per week on a permanent contract
- Day shifts only
- A competitive annual salary of £21,000 to £28,888 depending on experience
- Some excellent staff benefits including a pension scheme, life assurance and private medical plans
- Extensive opportunities to undertake training and development, and progress your career within a leading private healthcare organisation
As Outpatients Staff Nurse, you will play a key role in maintaining a high quality clinical service to patients undergoing day surgery procedures and will manage a varied patient caseload.
Candidates for this Outpatients Staff Nurse post should be a Registered Adult Nurse/RGN with a valid NMC Pin. The successful candidate will also demonstrate:
- At least 1 years’ post-registration experience, ideally in a surgical or theatre setting
- Good clinical skills and knowledge and able to plan and deliver high quality nursing care to a caseload of patients
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and customer care skills
- Good IT skills
- Knowledge and understanding of both CQC requirements and Clinical Governance
- Ideally have completed a recognised mentorship qualification and ILS/ALS
- Willing to learn and develop new skills
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Lee Hutchinson at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0339.