Staff Nurse RGN
£15 p/h | Paid Breaks |48 hrs | Days | Elderly & Dementia Home | Good CQC | Great Benefits
A small elderly nursing home on the outskirts of Grimsby is currently looking to recruit an RGN qualified Staff Nurse.
The home provides specialist care to older adults with dementia and neurological conditions and is currently fully compliant with all CQC essential standards.
Details of this Staff Nurse RGN vacancy and what the successful candidate will receive:
- 48 hours per week
- Day shifts only
- Competitive hourly rates of pay of £15 which may be negotiable for the right candidate
- Paid Breaks
- Free uniforms and DBS paid
- Support with training, development and NMC revalidation
- An excellent working environment in a fully CQC compliant home
As Staff Nurse, you will coordinate and participate in the effective planning and delivery of resident care along with safely and managing and administering medications.
Applicants for this Staff Nurse RGN position should meet the following criteria:
- Qualified Adult Nurse
- Up to date NMC registration/Pin Number
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- A caring and compassionate nature and a passion for providing high quality care
To apply now or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Pete Brown at SYK Recruitment now on 0113 487 5001.