Night Manager RGN/RMN
£17 p/h | 33 hrs | Nights Only | Excellent Staff Benefits
A large elderly nursing home in Wallasey is currently looking to recruit a qualified RGN or RMN with a background in elderly care to work as Clinical Night Manager.
Details of this Night Manager RGN/RMN vacancy and what the home is offering:
- 33 hours per week on permanent nights
- Rates of pay of £17 per hour
- Excellent training and development, and career progression opportunities, including support with revalidation
- A range of staff benefits including health plans, employee reward schemes, discounted gym membership and much more
You will be joining a modern home that provides general elderly nursing care packages in home from home surroundings.
As Night Manager RGN/RMN, your responsibilities will involve providing clinical leadership and line management to the care and nursing teams, along with coordinating clinical services during the night shift.
Candidates for this Night Manager RGN/RMN post should meet the following person specification:
- Level 1 NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
- Experienced in an elderly care setting, and confident leading and coordinating care
- Passionate about delivering a high-quality service that promotes the independence, choice and dignity of service users
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with an approachable and friendly nature
- Ideally have completed a recognised mentorship qualification, and committed to developing the skills and knowledge of those around you
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Mike Clapperton at SYK Recruitment now on 0161 5379 925.