Night Staff Nurse - RGN/RMN
KBU3540 Night Staff Nurse RGN/RMN
£16.50 p/h | 38.5 hrs | “Good" CQC | Staff benefits |Excellent L&D Prospects
An RGN or RMN qualified Night Nurse is required to work full-time nights in an good rated care home in Rotherham.
Details of this Night Nurse RGN/RMN vacancy and what the successful candidate will receive:
- 38.5 hours per week on a permanent basis
- Night shifts only
- Excellent rates of pay of £16.50 per hour
- Enhanced pay for public holiday work
- Good career progression opportunities
- Ongoing training and development
In this role, you will manage and administer medications, coordinate care and ensure care plans are appropriately completed and meet resident needs.
You will join a very well-led team and will contribute to the excellent standards of care and quality of life that residents in the home enjoy.
The skills, experience and qualities the home is looking for in a Night Staff Nurse RGN/RMN:
- Qualified as an Adult Nurse, Mental Health Nurse
- Up to date NMC registration
- Ideally experienced in an elderly nursing home setting, although a comprehensive induction is provided, with extra support available to nurses new to elderly care
- Committed to providing the highest standards of nursing care
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, with a caring and compassionate nature
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Pete Brown at SYK Recruitment now on 01134 875001.