Registered Manager RGN/RMN/RNLD/RMA
KBU3543 Registered Manager RGN/RMN/RNLD/RMA North Leeds £55,390 p/a
£55,390 p/a | 37.5 hrs p/wk | CQC “good" Home | Staff benefits
A medium sized, private care home North of Leeds currently require an experienced Care Home Manager (RGN/RMN/RNLD/RMA) to lead the service.
Details of this Registered Manager (RGN/RMN/RNLD/RMA) vacancy are as follows:
- 37.5 hours per week
- An excellent annual salary of £55,390.00
- The CQC rated “good" home already has a strong team in place who have built a friendly, supportive working environment
- Free DBS check
- Pension scheme enrolment
- Extensive training and development
As Registered Manager (RGN/RMN/RNLD/RMA), you will work to maintain the already good standards within the home and identify areas where further improvements can be made. You will deliver effective clinical leadership and line management to the care and nursing teams, along with efficiently managing budgets and resources.
Applicants for this Registered Manager (RGN/RMN/RNLD/RMA) position should meet the following criteria:
- Either Nurse-qualified as an Adult Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN, Learning Disabilities Nurse RNLD or completed a recognised Level 5 Management Qualification such as The Registered Managers Award, Diploma Level 5 or an equivalent
- Demonstrate proven experience in the successful management of an elderly care home
- Confident leading, managing and motivating staff
- Well organised with good planning skills
- Have strong working knowledge of CQC essential standards and all statutory regulations involved in the care sector
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Pete Brown at SYK Recruitment now on 01134 875001.