Senior Nurse RGN/RMN
£17 - £21 p/h | 42 hrs | Days or Nights | Excellent Benefits
One of the UK’s leading health and social care groups is currently looking to recruit an RGN or RMN qualified Senior Nurse to work in their large Truro nursing home.
What the home is offering and details of this RGN/RMN Senior Nurse post:
- 42hours per week on day shifts on a permanent basis
- Excellent hourly rates in the region of £17 to £21, depending on experience
- A fantastic working environment
- A comprehensive induction and ongoing training, development and career progression opportunities and staff recognition and reward programmes
- Free uniforms, generous annual leave allowance with the option to buy more
- A competitive staff benefits and employee support scheme, including retail discounts, a company pension scheme, healthcare plans, life assurance and a profit share scheme
- Support and funding for Tier 2 Visa applications, subject to qualifying criteria
The CQC compliant home offers round the clock nursing care to adults of all ages, and as RGN Senior Nurse, you will predominantly be working with service users with general elderly and dementia care needs and will play a key role in the management and implementation of resident care.
The role may also involve working occasional shifts in sister homes within the local area, so a flexible approach is essential.
Applicants for this RGN/RMN Senior Nurse post should be:
- NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
- Experienced in elderly and dementia care or demonstrate current nursing home experience
- Confident in undertaking all aspects of care planning, implementation and in the safe management of medications
- Ideally experienced in a leadership or supervisory role in a clinical setting
- Flexible to work occasional shifts in other homes in the area to cover sickness and holiday
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Matt Wilson at SYK Recruitment now on 01172 444288.