Job title: Practice Manager - Battersea
Salary: Negotiable on experience (£14-£18 per hour)
Hours: 9:00am- 5:30pm (Mondays - Thursdays)
Any 4 given days.
As a Practice Manager you will carry out management duties to ensure effective running of the practice and perform such other tasks as reasonably requested by your line managers.
Your line manager -
- Take responsibility for the management of the practice in the key areas of diary management, finance, personnel, health and safety, CQC, stock control, and clinical governance.
- Ensure the staff follow all company and regulatory policies and procedures
- Promote, establish and maintain productive working relationships with all members of the practice and clinical delivery team
- Supervise all staff in the practice with respect to the following:
- Uniforms and appearance
- Appearance of the practice
- Sickness and other leave
- Customer service
- Liaise with businesses, tradesmen and service provider.
- You will be required to work with the CQC Registered Manager for your practice to ensure that the practice complies with all applicable regulations and would pass a spot CQC inspection.
Key Practice Manager Tasks
- Management of Practice Diaries to ensure that the appropriate number of consultation and treatment appointments are adhered to on a monthly basis.
Finance and Sales
- Manage budgets, control capital purchases and inventory in collaboration with line management.
- Ensure that practice sales staff are appropriately managed and motivated
- Manage the practice premises and its security
- Develop and keep up-to-date all practice policies and procedures, train practice staff in their use and ensure that the relevant procedures are followed at all times
- Manage implementation of the practice clinical governance system
- Control inventory and stock ordering procedures