Peripatetic Staff Nurse RGN/RMN
Up to £21 p/h | 36 hrs | Day & Nights | Flexibility Essential | Covering Wiltshire & Somerset
An experienced RGN with a background in elderly care is required to work as Peripatetic Staff Nurse for one of the UK’s leading care providers, based in Warminster and covering their homes throughout Wiltshire and Somerset.
Details of this Peripatetic Staff Nurse RGN/RMN position and what our client is offering:
- 21 hours per week on flexible shifts
- Fantastic rates of pay of up to £21 per hour depending on experience
- A comprehensive induction and ongoing training, development and career progression opportunities and staff recognition and reward programmes
- Free uniforms, generous annual leave allowance with the option to buy more
- A competitive staff benefits and employee support scheme, including retail discounts, a company pension scheme, healthcare plans, life assurance and a profit share scheme
- Support and funding for Tier 2 Visa applications, subject to qualifying criteria
As Peripatetic Nurse RGN/RMN you will work as Staff Nurse covering a range of shifts across a variety of locations, sometimes at short notice, and will undertake all aspects of resident care planning and medication management.
Applicants for this Peripatetic Nurse RGN/RMN should meet the following criteria:
- Qualified Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN with an up to date NMC pin
- Ideally experienced in an elderly and dementia care environment
- Confident managing and implementing person centred care plans and safely managing medications
- Very flexible to work a variety of shift patterns and to cover shifts due to sickness/annual leave, sometimes at short notice
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Matt Wilson at SYK Recruitment now on 01172 444288.