Staff Nurse – Surgical Ward RGN
£28,000 - £32,000 p/a | 37.5 hrs | Flexible Shifts | Excellent Benefits
A full-time Staff Nurse vacancy has arisen on the Surgical Ward of a private hospital in Leatherhead.
Details of the Surgical Ward Staff Nurse RGN vacancy are as follows:
- 37.5 hours per week on an internal rotation that includes days, nights, earlies and lates (candidates looking for days only may be considered)
- An excellent annual salary of up to £32,000 depending on experience
- Fantastic staff benefits including life assurance, private medical cover, a company pension scheme and much more
- Ongoing training and development opportunities
You will mainly be working with patients following procedures in the following surgical specialisms, so previous experience in any of these is beneficial: gynaecology, weight loss surgery, ENT, ophthalmology, general and cosmetic surgery.
The role will involve planning and implementing clinical care plans to patients and providing the best possible patient experience in line with the high standards and ethos of the hospital.
The ideal candidate for this Surgical Ward Staff Nurse RGN post will meet the following criteria:
- Level 1 RGN with a valid NMC pin
- Post-registration experience in an acute or surgical ward setting
- Well organised with strong planning skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0362.