Associate Clinical Lead
Homelink Healthcare believes that everyone should have the choice to be treated at home instead of in hospital.
We enable this with our safe, high quality and caring service, supported by technology and our skilled staff, delivering care in the right time and the right place.
HomeLink Healthcare has been established by senior healthcare professionals and experienced healthcare managers with the aim of delivering well-led, safe and effective, responsive and caring clinical care at home
HomeLink Healthcare have teamed up with a Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital Trust to develop an exciting new service that will be rolling out this winter.
We are looking for Associate Clinical Leads who will help run the service on a day to day basis.
- Lead on identifying patients on the wards who are suitable for the service
- Deputise for the Clinical and Operational Lead and may be required to represent the service at Regional and corporate level as and when requested.
- Support the budgetary management and delivery of the service including, performance indicators, targets and clinical standards.
- Guarantee provision of safe, high quality evidence-based practice and will support the efficient and effective operational management of the service.
- Undertake PDR’s, supervision and clinical rounds as part of the performance review process for team members as required and contribute towards professional revalidation processes.
- An essential component of the role is the need to personally maintain clinical competencies required for effective, high quality and evidence based clinical practice.
- Promote a culture of positive leadership, maintaining effective communication and ensuring that staff are motivated, listened to and, where required, receive professional advice and support.
Knowledge Training and Experience
- Registered Healthcare Professional
- Evidence of continuing professional development (CPD)
- Experience of managing multidisciplinary teams
Experience and Abilities
- At least 5 years post registration experience
- Evidence of excellent clinical and professional engagement
- Can demonstrate working across professional and multi-agency boundaries
- Experience of working in Community and Acute Services
- Ability to work autonomously and be responsible and accountable for own decisions
- Ability to reflect and critically appraise own performance
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Ability to demonstrate analytical skills with a clear understanding and knowledge of data analysis, management and interpretation
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills with individuals and groups to support successful partnership working and engagement
- Effective role model of high standards
- Ability to work in a stressful environment and remain calm and focused
- Enthusiastic and self -motivated team player
- Able to work flexibly and respond to changing demands in workload and location