Residential Home Manager RMA / Non-Nurse / Diploma 5
KBU3539 Residential Home Manager RMA/Non-Nurse/Diploma5/Nottingham/£34,000 p/a
40 hrs p/wk | £34,000 p/a |" Good" CQC rated service |
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Residential Home Manager (RMA/Dip5) to lead and develop a residential care home in the outskirts of Nottingham.
The salary offered for this full-time role is £34,000 per annum, with working hours of 40 per week.
As Residential Home Manager (RMA/Dip5), you will coordinate the day to day management of the care home, ensuring excellent standards of care are maintained which enables residents to retain as much independence as possible and lead a varied, active and fulfilling lifestyle.
You will provide positive and proactive leadership to staff and will promote best practices of care and high standards in all areas of the home.
Applicants for this Residential Home Manager (RMA/Dip5) post should meet the following criteria:
- Have completed the Registered Manager’s Award/Diploma/QCF Level 5 or a recognised equivalent
- From a strong background in elderly and dementia care
- Experienced as a Care Home Manager with a proven track record of success and ideally with experience in troubleshooting and turning homes around
- Strong working knowledge of current legislation and requirements in the care sector
- Strong communication, leadership and interpersonal skills with a friendly and approachable manner
- Computer literate
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Pete Brown at SYK Recruitment now on 01134 875001.