Night Nurse RGN/RMN
£16 p/h | 33 hrs | Nights | General Nursing Home | Good CQC
A small nursing home in Worcester which provides general nursing care to adults with disabilities and to older people with general nursing needs currently has an RGN/RMN Night Staff Nurse vacancy.
What the Night Staff Nurse RGN/RMN role will entail and what the home is offering:
- 33 hours per week
- Night shifts only
- Competitive hourly rates of pay of £16
Duties for this Night Staff Nurse RGN/RMN role will include medication management and administration, leading care assistants in the delivery of person-centred care and ensuring care documentation is up to date.
The qualities and skills our client require in a Night Staff Nurse RGN/RMN:
- Qualified Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
- Current NMC registration
- Some post-registration experience, ideally within elderly care or UK care homes
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Well organised, with good attention to detail and a passion for providing high quality care
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Oliva Rock at SYK Recruitment now on 0121 752 1896.