Registered Nurse (Days & Nights Available)
Up to £16.32 per hour
PLUS A £5000 LOVE BUPA BONUS!!!!
Immediate start and January start available
Salary equivalent to NHS Band 5 & 6 and is dependent upon experience, capability & qualifications.
Choose weekly hours that suit you - Full-time, Part-time and Bank contracts available
Leominster Care Home, Leominster
Right now, we're looking for an enthusiastic and committed Registered Nurse to join our exceptional team in Leominster.
At Bupa our residents are at the heart of everything we do. We are passionate about making lives better, are you?
Join the team at Bupa and be the nurse you want to be.
What you'll be doing
- Taking responsibility for the well-being of our residents, including making sure their physical, emotional and social needs are met
- Leading, motivating and mentoring to your team and delivering clinical guidance and training to ensure the safe, smooth and efficient running of the care home
- Carrying out assessments and developing, implementing and evaluating individualised care plans for each of our residents
- Monitoring work areas and practices to ensure they are safe and conform to relevant standards, policies and legislation
- Generally promoting our residents' independence, choice, dignity and respect by delivering the very best standards of care and striving for continuous improvement
What you'll need
- A demonstrable passion for caring for the elderly and infirm and a flair for helping people maintain their independence and choice in homely surroundings
- A proven ability to lead, motivate and mentor a team, delegate effectively and promote excellent customer relationships
- A willingness to coach, guide and support your team on a daily basis, including providing formal and informal programmes of teaching to colleagues and other care professionals
- A genuine commitment to adhering to the NMC Codes of Conduct and expanding your professional development
- A respectful, courteous and compassionate nature and belief in giving your personal best at all times
Why do Nurses choose Bupa?
- A £5000 Love Bupa Bonus*
- NMC annual pin payment covered**
- Staff referral bonus of up to £1000 per referral
- We cover the cost of your DBS Check (£44)
- Choose weekly hours that suit you - Full time, Part time and bank contracts available
- Child care vouchers
- Re-validation Champions
- Bupa's specially designed Nurse Pathway
- Continuous CPD and access to external scholarships and academic development
- Autonomy to practice
- Preceptorship Programme for Newly Qualified Nurses
- Accelerated Career Progression
- Access to employee health benefits and discounts
- Interest free travel ticket loans
- Recognition schemes including personal bests and annual National Care Home Awards
- Smile Everyday - a health and wellbeing package available to all permanent employees giving access to 24/7 health lines along with online wellbeing tools
About the home
Our home was purpose built in 1996 to be a well-equipped home for elderly residents. Leominster is situated in the attractive market town of the same name, close to many local shops and amenities. We have a small garden and pretty patio area where residents can sit and enjoy the good weather as well as a fountain and tranquil sensory garden
Our highly-trained team of care assistants and registered nurses take time to get to know all our residents, regardless of the length of their stay. We tailor the care we provide to suit each person's individual needs.
Who we are
Bupa Care Homes provide expert nursing, dementia, residential and specialist care throughout the UK. Our purpose is to help people live longer, healthier, happier lives.
Dedicated to making lives better.
Bupa is committed to an environment that will attract, retain and motivate its people. Bupa aims to ensure that every applicant, or employee, is assessed for employment, promotion and development solely on the basis of personal merit and qualifications, regardless of gender, sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.
*Based on a 36 Hour Contract, anything less will be pro-rata. Direct applications only.
**Payment will be made after completion of one year's service