Sterile Services Technician
£18,000 - £21,000 p/a | 37.5 hrs | Days | Experience Essential | Excellent Staff Benefits
A Sterile Services Technician is required to work in a private hospital in the Leatherhead area.
Details of this Sterile Services Technician position are as follows:
- 37.5 hours per week
- A competitive salary from £18,000 to £21,000 depending on experience
- 33 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays which increases with service
- Private Healthcare
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Excellent Training and Development Opportunities
- Subsidised Staff Restaurant and Free Parking
As Sterile Services Technician you will manage the submission and receipt of instruments from the offsite sterilisation centre in addition to stock control and rotation.
Applicants for this Sterile Services Technician position should meet the following criteria:
- Demonstrate proven experience working in a Sterile Supplies Unit
- Preferably have completed NVQ Level 1 and 2 in Decontamination, ideally along with IDSc membership
- Good IT skills, specifically in MS Office programmes
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills and work well independently and collaboratively
- Able to work to tight deadlines
- Flexible to meet hospital needs, including taking part in the on-call rota and covering evening and weekend shifts
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0362.