Care Home Deputy Manager RGN/RMN
JMJ681 Care Home Deputy Manager RGN/RMN
£40,600 p/a | 40 hrs | Days Only
An experienced Care Home Deputy Manager (RGN/RMN) is required to join a large care home in the Haslemere area.
Our client is offering the following employment package for the successful Deputy Manager (RGN/RMN):
- 40 hours per week on a permanent basis
- A competitive annual salary of £40,600
- Ongoing training and development
As Deputy Manager (RGN/RMN) you will provide effective leadership and direction to the care and nursing teams.
The successful candidate for this Deputy Manager (RGN/RMN) post will meet the following criteria:
- Qualified as an Adult Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN with NMC registration
- Experienced in the management of an elderly care home
- A strong and proactive leader
- Demonstrate strong communication and interpersonal skills
For further details or to apply now, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Jon Mason at SYK Recruitment now on 02039 630 363 for more information.