Night Nurse - RGN/RMN/RNLD
KBU3542 Night Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD
£16 p/h| Paid Breaks | 36 hrs| “good" CQC |
An RGN, RMN or RNLD qualified Staff Nurse is required to work full-time nights in a good rated care home in Huddersfield.
Details of this Night Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD vacancy and what the successful candidate will receive:
- 36 hours per week on a permanent basis
- Night shifts only
- Excellent rates of pay of £16.00 per hour
- Paid breaks
In this role, you will manage and administer medications, coordinate care and ensure care plans are appropriately completed and meet resident needs.
You will join a very well-led team and will contribute to the excellent standards of care and quality of life that residents in the home enjoy.
The skills, experience and qualities the home is looking for in a Night Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD:
- Qualified as an Adult Nurse, Mental Health Nurse or Learning Disability Nurse
- Up to date NMC registration
- Ideally experienced in an elderly nursing home setting, although a comprehensive induction is provided, with extra support available to nurses new to elderly care
- Committed to providing the highest standards of nursing care
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, with a caring and compassionate nature
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Pete Brown at SYK Recruitment now on 01134 875001.