Anaesthetics Nurse/Practitioner RGN/ODP
£36,000 p/a | 37.5 hrs | Mon – Sat Days | Excellent Staff Benefits
One of the nation’s leading private healthcare providers currently requires an experienced RGN or ODP with experience working as an Anaesthetics Practitioner to join the theatres team in their Northampton hospital.
This is a full-time, permanent position and details of this Anaesthetics Nurse/Practitioner RGN/ODP post are as follows:
- 37.5 hours per week on a permanent basis
- An excellent annual salary of £36,000
- Day shifts only, covering Monday – Saturday, 8am – 8pm
- Private healthcare plans
- A company pension plan and life assurance
- A generous annual leave allowance
- Ongoing opportunities for training, professional development and career progression within a leading international healthcare organisation
As Anaesthetics Nurse/Practitioner RGN/ODP, you will play a key role in the management and delivery of patient care, ensuring the highest standards of safety. You will work within a strong theatres team and will support and mentor junior team members in addition to further developing your own skills and knowledge.
Applicants for this Anaesthetics Nurse/Practitioner RGN/ODP position should be:
- Qualified as an Adult/General Nurse/RGN with NMC registration or as a Theatre Practitioner/ODP with HCPC registration
- Experienced in an anaesthetic setting, ideally demonstrating experience in other areas of peri-operative care
- Have completed a recognised anaesthetics course and ILS/ALS
- Ideally also have completed ENB998 or an equivalent mentorship course along with D32/33/A1, but these are not essential
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Lee Hutchinson at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0339.